Friday, July 13, 2007

TGIF

Tom and I have had a full week. I somehow was able to be put on call (I didn't go in to work, but had to be available if needed) on Wednesday night so we could go to the funeral home that night, then to the funeral the next morning. I'm so grateful I was able to go! Even though we are still very sad to lose our friends the way we did, it truly helped to be able to be part of a ceremonial saying goodbye to them.

I had to be at work last night, however, and just got home this morning. But I'm off tonight! Thank goodness. I just want some time off with my family. I feel as though I've been on autopilot this past week, and it is time to really pay attention to my husband and children!

No comments: