Saturday, September 15, 2007

Emily's birthday

Hey -- I haven't posted much (a lot going on). So I'll post a couple different things. Let's start with Emily's birthday (2 weeks ago now)! She had a really wonderful 3rd birthday -- on which she got a new dollhouse at her "princess party". She really has enjoyed it.





Her big gift was about as big as she is! What cracks me up is that she didn't act curious about it at all -- yet it is the one toy she's gotten in her life that has held her attention better than anything else.

This is what we see in our house every day now. We firmly believe that this was a good investment!



The princess cake ... Emily was VERY excited about it!

For some reason, I'm having difficulty posting more pictures, so this will have to do. I think you get the idea, though!


1 comment:

K. Humby said...

How big they are both growing!!! Emily looks cute standing beside such a big present and even more enthralled with its contents! Take it easy, and we will be praying for you!