Today is October 9! I am excited that I got to the big date on which my 12-week Family Medical Leave became my legal right where I work. Tonight is the last shift I'll work, then I'm DONE working at the hospital until January!
This morning, our staff manager came in and said to me, "Today's the big day -- yay!" It warmed my heart to hear her say that. :-)
Thanks for all the prayers. Just one more 12-hour-spurt and I'm outta there. I may have to take treats for my co-workers tonight! Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on making it to your last day Beth! You are surely feeling relieved =)
I am indeed relieved! I just got up a bit ago and realized that was the last time I'll be up in the middle of the night for 12 hours straight for a while! :-) Now I should only be kept up by one baby when he comes...
Post a Comment