Monday, October 15, 2007
When?!?
Well, the perinatologist called to tell me that he didn't think the baby's lungs are quite ready yet, according to this morning's test. Aarrgghh!!! Oh well. I guess I'll have to wait to see what happens at my next dr. appt. to find out what the plan is. My main OB said she had really wanted to send me on over to the hospital and get the baby out. But now we just have to sit tight for a bit. Oh well. At least with the weight estimate (assuming it's more on target than the previous one) -- I can wait a week and probably still push this "little" guy out! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess we pray now that baby's lung mature quickly while his body does not continue to put on weight quite so fast. At least, his estimated weight is under 9lbs!!!!!And I am sure you know that he actually could be quite a bit smaller than than there guestimate - at least I sure hope so!!! Hang in there - you are getting close!!!
Post a Comment