All in one week, Colin has crawled, gotten his first tooth, and pulled himself to standing position. He's quite a "little" guy! The video here shows him on the day he first crawled -- it was taken with my phone (so the quality might not be so great). He is getting into anything/everything he can!

I'm tired now. I need something to suck on...

Here's a pic of him standing up (also taken with the phone -- gotta get the candids when you can!). How about that smiling face!
I'm tired now. I need something to suck on...

3 comments:
He is so cute and happy. I can't believe he is sitting and beginning to crawl already. Luke just started crawling well today. He has, however, been pulling up for about a month.
How cute! We are waiting for Charis to crawl. She has had the abilty strenght-wise for a long time, but... She rolls and then gets mad because one cannot "roll" forward. She has attempted at various time to pull up on things, but... I guess, I should be counting my blessings!?! :)
Katie, yes -- indeed count your blessings! Think of all the things she can't get into! ;-)
When Bryan was a baby, his doctor told me to give him more "tummy time" during the day in order to help him crawl sooner. I responded, "What?!? Are you crazy? No way am I going to encourage my child to crawl when he's already going to be doing that sooner than most other babies -- he'll be into EVERYTHING!"
And sure enough he was -- and was walking by 10 months. I have a strong feeling that Colin will be no different. Emily -- she made my life just a little easier. Thank Heaven for little girls!
Post a Comment