Well, my baby boy is not very little!
I took Colin in for his 6-month check-up yesterday. He weighed in at 19 lbs 13 oz! I told the nurse beforehand I was SURE he had to be about 20 lbs!
I also mentioned to the Dr. that Colin was not sitting up yet -- that he just wants to stand when I try to put him down to sit. So the doc tried to sit him down -- and got the same response. We both spent most of the appointment laughing at Colin's determination to stand -- and his big silly grin as we worked with him!
The latest thing my youngest son is doing is blowing "raspberries". Poor Tom discovered this one night as he was feeding Colin while I was at work. Evidently, the food that was supposed to be digested was sputtered all over Tom! He was not thrilled about it.
No teeth yet -- but surely soon. Lots of teething behaviors are emerging!
I still can't quite believe that my baby is 6 months old already!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is one BIG baby!! He may even have Luke beat:)
Aidan (curiously enough, also our 3rd child) was the same way about standing. He LOVED to stand early on and falling over and hitting his head countless times was not a deterrent. I wonder why some babies are this way?
Babies are so funny. Joanna, our second child, was the exact opposite of Colin. She WOULD NOT stand up! When you tried to stand her on her feet, she would stick her legs straight out in the air.
Post a Comment