Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Relief...

That's exactly what I'm feeling right now. I just finished my last night shift -- for a while, at least! And, to make it even sweeter, I don't have to be back at work for the next week and a half! We're planning to go to the beach this next week!

My physical health has just about returned to normal, praise the Lord! I still have occasional "moments" -- but not outright struggles at all anymore. I'm sure it helped when I received a call from the neurologist's office to tell me that my B-12 levels were very low. The lack of B-12 in my system was making my neuro symptoms more severe. So I'm now taking 1000mg daily of that!

I am going to cut this short so I can get on to bed. I really should try to get some sleep while I can!

2 comments:

M.K. said...

Beth - SO GLAD you are getting a break and a rest !! That's good news. I hope you have a very relaxing time at the beach - just watch that water lapping, doze off, and tell yourself that you never have to move a muscle again!

Rachel said...

Yay!!! Hope you have a fabulous and restful time at the beach!