I can hardly believe I have already been back at work for over 2 weeks -- and that Colin is now 3 months old!
Things have been going pretty well -- except they've been going very quickly! Tom and I really long for more time together, and are trying to find ways to make it possible.
After my work schedule came out, Tom looked at it and booked a trip to Florida for our family during one of my weekends off. He surprised me with this information -- then informed me that we will be going to Disney World as well! The kids are SOOOO excited. So are we! Colin will stay with his Uncle John, Aunt Jennifer, and cousin Emma Grace so that moving around will be easier for us. :-) We are going in just a little over a week!
Things have been going well with my gym membership -- and my trainer has really been working me out. While it is obviously a slow process of getting back into shape, I have already received a comment from one of my co-workers: "BETH! What are you doing?!? You look GREAT!" Sometimes I wish I could get statements like that in writing! ;-) Those types of remarks make me feel like doing even better!
I am still on medication for the transient postpartum hypertension -- but a lower dosage. I'm hoping that I'll be off that in another month. My blood pressure is very slowly edging back to normal range. I am hoping that working out regularly will also help me return to a healthy state.
I suppose I should get off the computer now and get on with some laundry folding (oh, the fun!). :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment