I can hardly believe that my maternity leave is up! I go back to work tonight.
Bryan started back to school on (gulp!) the 2nd -- and Tom goes back tomorrow. We don't feel ready for this!
On one hand, I am REALLY going to miss my kids -- and Colin's sweet baby grins and coos. On the other hand -- I'll have some adult interaction (with other women -- don't want to discount my dear husband!) again! :-)
I knew it was coming -- I just need to get used to it, I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What are your hours like? Surely you won't miss out on too much!!! I am sure you will adjust quickly and I hope everything goes well for you:)
Where does Bryan go to school?
I work from 7 pm to 7 am (three 12-hr shifts per week). I have to be there starting at 6:45. I often get off around 7:15. Sometimes I get off closer to 7:30. It just depends on the patient load. I try to sleep for about 6 hours when I get home -- although that rarely happens. I'm hoping to go to day shifts in a few months!
Kelley, he's at Statham Elementary -- and we're pleased with it!
Post a Comment