Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Changes

At my last prenatal appointment, my OB suggested I should see a cardiologist to further check out the heart rate issues I've been having. So far, I've had a very good looking EKG and stress test. I'm waiting to hear the results of my bloodwork and my echo (I'm assuming it's all good). I'm wearing an "event" monitor for a month -- which is a bit of a pain. But it's there to catch any episodes that the EKG/echo/stress test didn't. I just press a button so it will record any arrhythmias -- and then I send it over the phone to a place that prints out the EKG and sends it to my cardiologist and my OB. I've felt fine for the last 4 days or so, though, which is really nice!

The boys are officially settled into their room together. Ahhhh!!! Colin actually goes there instead of the baby's room now when told to, "Go to your room, Colin!" Tom worked really hard this past weekend to finish up all projects (except for the crib) -- and it paid off really well for me. I have enjoyed being able to transfer things to where they need to be so we can get ready for Baby. :-)

Emily's room is amazing right now. Tom got a storage system from Ikea that will hopefully help to cut the clutter (plus, I took 2 garbage bags FULL of stuff out of her room!). The storage system is two standing white frames that hold various pink and white plastic bins that are now filled with toys, books, among other things Emily enjoys. The bookshelf that was in there was constantly cluttered and hard to keep organized. The new way seems a lot more manageable -- and it matches her room!

The baby's room is filled with storage bins I will have to sort through before getting started on paint, etc. I'm anxious to get as much as I can done before I really start to get uncomfortable! We've ordered the bedding and curtains -- and I've gotten a new boppy cover. We are starting fresh with a lot of things since the things we've used for the other three children have really started to show wear and tear. It's exciting to get new things for this one!

No comments: