It looks like I'll be working day shifts soon! I put in the request a while back -- and finally found out this week. Yay! Tom and I were discussing whether I should look for another job -- and finally got this news. It will be nice to stay in OB nursing. Tom will be traveling out of town for 5 days each week starting in mid-May. So this shift switch was a definite must. I will be on days by then. The upcoming schedule (which covers some of that time) comes out this next week. Talk about timing! Plus, it sure will feel good to sleep at night again!
I also had a Dr. appointment today -- and was given a pretty good "clean bill" of health. While my doctor wants for me to stay on my (very low dosage) BP med, he says it looks like I've just about hit "normal" at this point. So I don't have to go for any more postpartum follow-up visits!
Tom and I had a blast in San Diego last week! We thoroughly enjoyed being able to get out and do fun things just as a couple. We did miss our kids -- but really appreciated the break! Many thanks to Uncle John/Aunt Jennifer and Granny/Granddaddy for taking care of the children. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, that really is good timing. Hope it works out well for everyone and you enjoy working during the day and SLEEPING at night:)
Post a Comment