Thursday, December 13, 2007

An all-nighter

Colin just pulled an "all-nighter"! That is to say he slept ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Yesssss! He slept for 9 hours. NINE. He still nurses frequently -- yet has been able to sleep longer and longer at night. Imagine my shock (and worry) when I woke up and realized my son was quiet all night! I peeked in on him early this morning because I wanted to make sure he was alright. He was!

I was actually a little less worried this time since I realized that this is the age Emily was when she started sleeping through the night. Bryan was around 10 weeks when he did this. So we've been through this before. :-)

Colin is 8 weeks old today -- what a way to celebrate!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Now that is worth a celebration!!! WTG, Colin - what a big boy!!!

Kelley said...

I am so jealous! Greta doesn't sleep through the night yet and her longest stretch is 5 hours. She has been lengthening it out over time so I'm hopeful she's working up to sleeping through the night.

j.j. said...

Congrats! That is definitely something to celebrate! It took Lydia MONTHS to get this, but Lauren took to it much more quickly. I have been so thankful for that!