Back to L&D yesterday -- this time for high blood pressure along with persistent headache and blurred vision. Still waiting to find out all results -- the blood work looked good. But my BP has been bouncing back and forth from extremely high to extremely normal and back... That last lab result should define whether I officially have preeclampsia or "just" gestational hypertension with signs of preeclampsia... At any rate, I'm now on "modified" bedrest (I can get up for "essentials" -- which do not include housework or laundry, which may drive me more nuts than actually doing those chores!).
On the up side, the nursery is ready! The ladies in my church gave me a wonderful shower last week -- and I have about everything I need. :-) Artwork has yet to go up on the walls, but we have it -- ready and waiting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment