Friday, February 29, 2008

Long time, no post

I feel like a bad blogger. I have pictures on the camera from Disney World (we went for one day early in the month!), and also have pictures of Bryan's birthday party on there. Oh well. I have continued to work non-stop, it seems. Last night's sleep was WONDERFUL. I'm hoping to do some more recuperating just before our trip to San Diego. When I say "our", I mean me and Tom. No kids! Our 10-year anniversary is this summer, and since my dearly beloved is going to be in the midst of pharmacy rotations, we are taking an early anniversary trip over his spring break. We are VERY excited about this trip!

Other interesting tidbits?

Colin weighed in last week at 16 lbs 9 oz, and is continuing to grow rapidly! He is a very happy baby (when he is well fed, that is!). Emily has been ill -- but is on the mend. Her current obsession is "My Little Pony". It's amazing how I feel like we've gone back to the '80's. Bryan is enjoying first grade very much. We can hardly believe he will be in second grade later this year! And as for his retro obsession? Star Wars! It was the theme of his birthday party!

Tom keeps plugging away -- and is getting excited as he nears the end of classes. As of mid-May, he will only have clinical work left! And, of course, he'll have to take boards next summer. There is indeed a light at the end of this very long tunnel!

I'm still working out hard trying to get back into shape. I do feel much better and am excited for future results as well! My health is also getting back to normal, bit by bit. Yeah!

No comments: